ELIMINATOR POOL RULES
1. Entry fee is $20 and is due before the first game on Thursday September 8th.
Buy as many entries as you like!!!
If the entry fee is not received on time, you will not be eligible to participate.
2. Pick one team to win each week. You may only pick a particular team once during the regular season. For example, if you pick Denver for week one, you may not pick Denver again for the remainder of the season. If the team you picked loses, you are given a loss and eliminated from the pool.
3. A tie is the same as a loss.
4. Weeks with a Thursday Night Game – If you want to pick the Thursday game, your pick must be in by 4:00 PM Thursday. All other picks must be in by 11:59 PM Friday.
5. Week Twelve Picks (Thanksgiving) – If you want to pick one of the Thursday games, your pick must be in by 5:00 PM Wednesday. All other picks must be in by 11:59 PM Friday.
6. All Other Weeks - All picks must be received by 11:59 PM Friday. Here’s a link to the NFL schedule.
7. Picks can be made via the website, or emailed. (http://dailyshmooze.com/eliminator.aspx).
8. Due to the time and effort required to administer the pool, the entry fee will be waived for the Pool Guy (me).
9. If in the event a pick is not received on time, you will receive a default pick for that week.
For Week 1 - Your pick will be the MNF Favorite from the early game.
For Week 17 - Your pick will be the Favorite from the Sunday Night Football Game.
All other weeks - Your pick will be the Favorite from the Monday Night Football Game.
In the event that the default pick is a team you have already picked, then the default will be the Underdog from the corresponding game.
If both default picks are teams you have picked already, then you will get a loss.
10. All entries will be posted on the website at (http://dailyshmooze.com/eliminator.aspx) before game time.
11. If at the end of the season there are multiple players still alive, then all remaining players win and split the pot evenly.